There are times when conventional foundation repair methods are not enough to fully repair a failing foundation. While it is rare, our experts are fully capable of completely replacing the foundation underneath your home. At Rapid-Dri Foundation Solutions, we have the best solutions if you are looking to replace your home’s foundation.
We have seen it all: extremely bowed walls that are beyond repair, crumbling foundations as a result of improper construction or old age, and even excessive cracking to the point of no return. Luckily, our foundation experts have the solutions that will provide the optimal level of structural integrity.
Rebuilding Failing Foundations
Upon scheduling an appointment, our experts will come out to your home and evaluate your foundation. If they determine that the only option is to rebuild the foundation, we will use our trusted methods and skilled experience to ensure your home is absolutely protected during the lifting and rebuilding process. We take great pride in our work and strive to treat your home as if it were our own. Using high-strength jacks and concrete blocks, we will ensure your home will be safe and sound while the foundation is rebuilt.
Our Foundation Replacement Process
- Begin by assessing the entire foundation to determine the best options for lift points and cribbing locations.
- All utilities are turned off and disconnected.
- A support system is installed to evenly lift and level the home in certain locations.
- Cribbing is put in place to support the home.
- Tear down and remove the existing foundation.
- Rebuild the foundation using blocks or pouring new concrete walls.
- House is lowered down onto the new foundation.
- Utilities are reconnected and turned back on.
- Foundation is now restored and will support your home!
Contact Us to Discuss Solutions
If you are concerned about your home’s foundation and are interested in a FREE in-home evaluation, contact our team at (734) 895-9553 or complete our online form. We are always happy to solve any problems regarding the safety of your family and protection of your home.